Compassion India magazine is organizing India’s first Global Vegan Business Expo 2020, a 3-day virtual networking from 30 October – 1 November 2020.
The event marks the first anniversary of the launch of Compassion India magazine on 1 November 2020 (World Vegan Day), India’s first print publication. The event is an attempt to unite vegan food startups, chefs, vegan businesses and medical professionals not only across India, but beyond borders as well.
The vision of the Global Vegan Business Expo 2020 is “Sustaining Eco-Economic Growth.” To achieve this, The Expo is collaborating with over 200 leaders and businesses who are already walking their talk, to participate in the event and help others promote their ethical brands and share their experiences with the community.
- Dates: 30 Oct – 1 Nov 2020 (3 DAYS)
- Time; Open 24X7 for 3 days (Open for pre-event and 60-days post event).
- 3 Power-Packed Days
- 40 Thought Leaders & Change Makers
- 200 Plant-Based Exhibitors
- 1,000+ Attendants
- Panel Discussionswith revolutionary vegan entrepreneurs and specialists who will liven up the panels with sharp insights and path-breaking solutions to the challenges ahead.
- Amazing & Inventive Cooking Demosby Plant-based Chefs.
- Get Acquaintedwith upcoming and successful Vegan/Plant-Based Experts across India
- Network and initiate contact by video with change makers and thought leaders directly.
- Assurance of potential Leads.
- Exciting discounts & offers from varied companies.
Big Business Advantages: The Power Of 5, 72 & 60
- The Big 5: The event will be open for all to access from 25 Oct 2020 onwards–that is 5 days before the event commences.
- The Big 24×3: During the 3-day event, which begins on 30 October to 1 November, participants will enjoy (24 x 3) 72 hours of live & recorded video sessions and video networking across the 3 days.
- The Big 60: Following the conclusion of GVBE2020 on 1 Nov, for the next 60 days, participants and exhibitors can still browse through the stall details, product & brand information at their convenience. Also, the live and pre-recorded sessions will be accessible to all, during the period.
Compassion India magazine
Compassion India is India’s official second ever Vegan Magazine. It covers a broad range of lifestyle topics like vegan health benefits, guidelines, resources and interesting feature stories about vegans across India and features:
- Kuntal Joisher who has a record of being Worlds First Ever Vegan Mount Everest Climber and
- British vegan Actor and Filmmaker Dan Richardson.
The aim of the magazine is to bring the vegan community closer and create awareness about the ethical and health advantages of following this lifestyle.
The magazine aims to be a complete Resource Guide to live a cruelty-free or vegan-based life. It also covers vegan health benefits, guidelines and feature stories about exceptional vegans across India.
Curator, Dr RUPA SHAH
The magazine has been published by circleOhealth, a Mumbai-based publishing company founded by vegan medical doctor, Dr Rupa Shah. She has authored books like ‘Dairy Alternatives’ in 3 languages and ‘What About My Calcium?’ She is also a speaker and has co-curated India’s biggest ahimsa or vegan-based event in India called One Earth Festival 2019 erstwhile Ahimsa Festival since 2016 in Mumbai.