Catch the GVBE 2020 highlights here for an annual fee of Rs 250 only.
The Global Vegan Business Expo has ended. You can still gain access to all 40+ power-packed videos here. You can still watch recorded sessions anytime.
The event marked the first anniversary of the launch of Compassion India magazine on 1 November 2020 (World Vegan Day), India’s first print publication. The event successfully united vegan food startups, chefs, vegan businesses, and medical professionals not only across India but beyond borders as well.
The vision of the first Global Vegan Business Expo 2020 is “Sustaining Eco-Economic Growth.” To achieve this, we painstakingly reached out and collaborated with over 200 leaders and businesses who are already walking their talk, to participate in the event and help others promote their ethical brands and share their experiences with the community.
- Dates: 30 Oct – 1 Nov 2020 (3 DAYS)
- Time; Open 24X7 for 3 days (Open for pre-event and 60-days post-event).
- 3 Power-Packed Days
- 40 Thought Leaders & Change Makers
- 200 Plant-Based Exhibitors
- 1,000+ Attendants
- Participating Delegates from 15 Countries
- Attendees from 40 countries
- Panel Discussions with revolutionary vegan entrepreneurs, specialists and analysts promise to liven up the panels with sharp insights and path-breaking solutions to the challenges ahead.
- Amazing Cooking Demos by Plant-based Chefs.
- Get Acquainted with upcoming and successful Vegan/Plant-Based Experts across India
- Network and initiate contact with change-makers and thought leaders directly.